Have we met?

Saturday 10 April 2010




SATC is still the best TV show to date. It's hilarious, super clever, it broke boundaries and then there's the fashion. Any guy who says he doesn't like it is either lying (including my husband who always pretends he isn't watching but then sprains his neck sneaking a peak), or is an idiot (after all, it is the holy grail of figuring out what women think and want).  


The 1st movie was so much fun (I still cry and laugh at the same parts) so I cannot wait for this. How cool is it that they come to Abu Dhabi (Dubai's bigger sister)! I just hope they don't go too over board with the whole Arabian Nights thing...
47 days to go!

2 comments:

  1. Dalia! I am following your blog and it is great. Please keep posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, didn't realise Abu Dhabi was involved! How weird.

    ReplyDelete