What I Fancy This Week

Sunday 21 February 2010

I love writing lists.  Lists of things to do, things to pack for a trip, movies to watch, etc.  Here's a list of things I would love to have or do this week, some more accessible than others, but hey a girl can dream!


Dress by Madison Marcus - I like shirt dresses, but sometimes find them a bit stiff. This one is made of silk so it has a nice flowy shape and the asymmetrical touches funk it up. The color is brilliant too.


Bikini by Mara Hoffman - When I DO lose the weight and look fabulous (positive thinking), I will buy this. Love the shape and the Egyptian Pharaoh inspired print - it's colorful without looking like a Hawaiian Tropic ad.







Taste of Dubai - One of the many things I loved in London was all the food events I got to check out. I got to taste lots of yummy treats that were prepared on the spot, buy some great products and I got to see Gordon Ramsey cook live (I fancy him by the way). So I was really happy to learn about this event, which apparently was very successful last year. I'll be there this March.



Go to Thailand.  Oh wait, I am doing that in 2 weeks.  YAY!


DwellStudio Travel Bag - Since we are traveling soon, I would love to have a fun travel bag for my son's essentials. 


Louis Vuitton Bag - Since we're talking bags, I don't mind having one myself.  Love this LV, its perfect for spring/summer and spot on trend. 




Vintage Chanel Signature Motif Necklace - this is an authentic piece which has some really cute pendants. How cute is the little Chanel bag!




Images: Madison Marcus, Mara Hoffman, Designchild, PhiPhi.Phuket.com, ilvoelv, shopbop 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!