Valentine's Candy

Sunday 14 February 2010

For the eyes that is...
I thought I would have a little fun today, I mean yes, I will be going out on a "date" with my husband tonight, but this is just me in my la la world, day dreaming... So, these are the 10 guys that I totally love, love, love (after my hubby of course).


1. Ashton Kutcher - Why do I love him? Come on! Is there ANYONE who doesn't?  Seriously.  He's got a great sense of humor, he likes to let me know what he is doing every hour of his day (I actually think he partially owns twitter), he is super sweet with his wife... forgot her name... and yes he is STUNNING.  Granted he isn't a fan of Valentine's day, but even his theory on that is kinda cute: "I think every day should be a day of romance. Then, on Valentine's Day, you should get to tell whoever you hate that you cannot stand them. There would be one day of hating, and 364 days of love."  I can love you for 364 days easy!




2. Robert Downey Jr. - Let's see... he is beautiful, look at those eyes! He has a dark past and what's hotter is he overcame it, he's a phenomenal actor and he's slightly quirky.  Looking forward to Iron Man 2.




3. Patrick Dempsey - McDreamy... need I say more?  Actually I will add this... he races cars professionally too.  Oh and did you see that scene in Grey's a few seasons back where he cries because he thought Meredith was going to die?  



4. Justin Timberlake - He is sooooo HOT.  If you are in doubt, please check out any of his music videos post NSYNC.  And he's an awesome musician, and he can dance, and he can act, and he isn't afraid to laugh at himself, and he plays golf (just thought I would pop that in), and he's now designing clothes.  Did I miss anything? Justin go on tour again please!! This image is from the new campaign for a Givenchy Fragrance called Play.  



5. Tom Cruise - I'm a loyal gal what can I say?  He was my first love and still has a place in my heart.  I don't care what people say, he's gorgeous and he's a fantastic actor.  Come on... Cocktail, Top Gun, The Last Samurai, Tropic Thunder (hilarious!), a Few Good Men, Magnolia, Interview with the Vampire, Rain Man etc. etc. etc.  And it says something that he isn't intimidated by taller women.



6. Clive Owen - Love the accent and he's just a man's man.  I can watch Closer again and again.



7. Brad Pitt - I really wish I can be more original... He's really hot.  Put the personality of his character in Legends of the Fall, with his charm in Meet Joe Black, and his body in Fight Club, oh and add the tattoo he has in Ocean's Eleven all together and enjoy.  Not that he isn't perfect in real life.  




8. Johnny Depp - I think he is the one guy that EVERY woman, no matter what her taste is, loves him.  He is THE bad boy.



9. Jesus Luz - for those of you who don't know, he was Madonna's Brazilian boy toy up until a few weeks ago, one word - DAMN!



10. Matthew Mcconaughey - The body, the little boy's smile, the accent and on top of all of that he's a father now... awwwww!




Images: Starpulse.com

If you fancy someone else, let me know!


3 comments:

  1. gerard butler! hugh jackman! mcsteamy! eric bana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw these are in no specific order :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i totally agree with all your comments - new to my list is yummy bradley cooper. not usually a fan of blonds but yum.. his blue eyes - WOW, big white smile - WOW, blonish hair & tan - yum..yum yum yum... Tanya T

    ReplyDelete