Valentine's Day Style

Wednesday 10 February 2010

This is the L.A. premiere of a movie I am dying to see, Valentine's Day.  Not only does it have a killer cast, it has McDreamy AND McSteamy in it without that annoying Meredith Grey to ruin the fun.  Given the cast, I was sure there would be plenty to scope in terms of style and glamour.  Well that's what I was hoping for...

Jessica Biel in Oscar de la Renta - Hmmmm this red and white frou frou gown is a wee bit too feminine and girly and valentine-y for my taste.  Also, a little bit, just tiny bit over dressed don't you think?


 How fancy? 



Anne Hathaway in Marchesa - This dress is cute from a distance but upon closer inspection, it started to bother me.  I believe feathers should be avoided on all types of garments - no exceptions!



How fancy?


Demi Moore in Chanel Haute Couture - This is nice, cute.  I would've liked this for my sweet 16... maybe she borrowed it from one of her daughters? (YES, I am just a tad jealous of her... she does have Ashton...sigh)



How fancy?


Jennifer Garner in Valentino - I actually really like this dress, it's a nice twist to the LBD.



 How fancy?


Jessica Alba in Proenza Schouler - One day I will find a bad photo of you Jessica.  This is a very cool outfit, its fresh and sexy, the shoes are perfect and I love her hair too.


How fancy?



Images: People, Toronto Sun

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!