What I fancy this week

Saturday 26 January 2013

I'm heading to London in 2 weeks so my head is already in a shopping frame of mind.  When is it not really?  Anyway, here are a few things that get my heart racing just a little faster.

1. Carven Crossover Cutout Dress in Indigo.  I LOVE this dress! The cutout is just enough to be sexy and fun without making someone like me feel self concious.


2. Céline Phantom bag in Flesh.  If you happen to follow me on Pinterest you will see that I am quite obsessed with Céline bags.  This is my latest crush, perfect for summer.


3. As a mom, I'm always looking out for pretty flats. MCQ Alexander McQueen studded leather flats, Aquazzura Roy Slippers, Eddie in Black flats by Kate Spade and Lattice D'Orsay Flats by Jenni Kayne.


4. Dragonfly Jacquard dress by Alexander McQueen. This is a must. It's perfect.


Images: Shopbop.com, Céline, Matches, thehipchick, Les Nouvelles, Liberty London

1 comment:

  1. I love these! Super trendy; big enough to hold everything I really need.I'm actually pleased with the colors of leather hobo bags, just as these on cwmalls.com, because they goes well with my outfits.

    ReplyDelete