2013 - The Year To Get Fit

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Some of the new years resolutions I have for 2013 have been around, sitting there unticked for a few years now.  Funny enough - GET FIT.  FOR REAL. - hasn't been on there for a few years.  This is because I was either pregnant, or knew I was going to get pregnant again soon (I've had 2 kids in less than 3 years) so the motivation wasn't really there.  Now there are no excuses.  I am done with the babies thing and want my body back. Please?

I recently found this website that I thought I would share.  It's called The DailyHiit and it's an amazing free fitness website that promotes working out right in your living room (or you can download the free app to take the workout anywhere).  Hiit stands for High Intensity Interval Training and it's the main platform of the site.  What's great is a new workout video (max 12 minutes long) is uploaded daily.  So no excuses of getting bored or not finding the time.







Different type of workouts are available




Click here to check it out.

Ok, so to show how serious I am, I'm going to share my current weight with you. Ukh. Ok I weigh 68kg. And my goal is to weigh 62kg.  NO EXCUSES!

Happy new year to all :)



All images from http://www.bodyrock.tv

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!