I do to hair dos!

Thursday 12 January 2012

One of the things I can say I like about myself, appearance-wise is my hair.  It's quite thick and has a nice natural wave to it.  (We are ignoring the fact that I am already getting a few grey hairs! eeeeek!!)  The problem that I have is that I SUCK at styling it.  I can make it look great when it's down, whether wavy or straight.  But that's about it.  I don't have any creativity, skill or patience when it comes to using pins, elastic bands or anything else.  So for 2012, I've decided to collect photos of hair styles I love, simple dos that I should be able to manage at home, and put them all together here for those days when I want something other than a granny bun.  Some will definitely require some practice, yes I'm that bad.






No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!