What I fancy this week

Tuesday 21 December 2010

It's the festive season, so here's what I'm in the mood for at the moment.

1. Pixie Market Black Lace blouse - very sexy and versatile.  I would probably pair it with a nice pair of jeans and kick ass heals.  A simple pencil skirt can look super cute too.

2. Nina Ricci Fold-over flap bag - a timeless piece with a nice funky twist.

3. Foley + Corinna metallic lace strapless dress - This is very pretty and with the ruched detail and large waistband, it can be flattering on anyone.

4. Gryphon sequin band jacket - I love this piece.  Yes there are tonnes of sequined jackets out there, but the cut of this one is perfect, the collar, the 3/4 sleeves and the length.  You can slip this on over PJs and still look glamorous.

5. Lanvin black glossy calfskin asymmetrical shoe - sigh.

6. Herve Leger Low V Dress in Shadow - Dear Santa, I've been very good this year.  Promise! Can you please send me this dress and a quick and easy diet to lose the weight to look good in it? 

P.S. I promise I'll be a little more colorful next time!




Images: Pixie Market, Matches, Shopbop.com, Lanvin.com, Forwardforward.com

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!