Harder is better you say?

Wednesday 15 December 2010

I've mentioned my adoration for Madonna a few times in past posts, and anyone who knows me knows how serious I am about that.  So you can imagine my excitement when I heard about her latest venture - Hard Candy Fitness.  Madonna is going to be opening fitness centers around the world, the first one just opened in Mexico City.  What's great about this is it's not just any celebrity endorsing a totally random project with just her name.  Madonna is very well known for her super fit body and dedication to working out, so I for one think she is definitely credible in doing something like this.  The plan is to open a bunch of gyms in countries like Brazil, Argentina and Russia.  Of course I really hope Dubai is part of the plan!  Check out the photos of the first branch, which I've sourced from the Hard Candy Fitness facebook page.  Love it!







No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!