I wanna get away

Thursday 15 July 2010

Summers in Dubai are not very pleasant.  The hot, humid, sticky days drag on and on, with no end in sight.  You forget what it's like to step outside and want to take a deep breath of fresh air. The sun is out, but the skies are this murky, hazy shade of light grey.  That's if you even bother to go outdoors to see the sky in the first place.  If I'm not making myself clear, I wanna get out of here, pronto.  I have to wait another month for my next holiday, so I guess I will let my mind do the wandering for now.   Here are some of the places I wish I could teleport to.
North Island - Seychelles. Seriously don't you just want to be reading a book on that couch?

Amalfi Coast - Italy. Cruising on a Vespa perhaps.

This wouldn't be a real list without my favorite city included - London, anytime.

The Jalousie Plantation - Saint Lucia. One Pina Colada please!

Hale Malia Villa, Phuket - Thailand.  Yes I don't mind going to Phuket again right now.

Be Tulum Hotel, Tulum - Mexico. I would love my patio to look like this.


Post Ranch Inn, Big Sur - California.  Amazing view and amazing architecture.

View from Villa Sassolini, Tuscany - Italy.  I'd love to take a cooking class in Tuscany.

Amangiri, Canyon Point - Utah.  Talk about total escape.


Where would you like to go today?


Images: North Island, Conde Nast TravellerPhotograph London, Hip Hotels, Luxury Retreats, Design Hotels, Post Ranch InnVilla Sassolini, Aman Resorts

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!