What I fancy this week

Saturday 1 May 2010

It's quickly getting hot here in Dubai so I need to get prepared! Summer for me is about effortless style and having versatile pieces that can work from day to night.  This is my wish list... for the next few days anyway.


1. Raffia metallic braids flat sandals by Stella McCartney.  Very cool and go with pretty much anything.
2. Maxi slip dress by Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent.  I'm not super into florals or patterns for that matter, but this is cute and subtle.  I love maxi dresses, they make life simple.  Pair of sandals, a long colorful necklace and you're done.  


3. Striped ruffle top by SONIA by Sonia Rykiel.  It's got the nautical feel and it's laid back, perfect!



4. Aztec bag by Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent.  Love this.  It's summery, it's got the tribal thing going and it's big. 




5. Luxor Bikini by Melissa Odabash. I love black swimsuits and I'm loving this one. Simple, modern and sexy - perfect!


6. Linen-blend jersey jumpsuit by Stella McCartney.  This can be dressed up or down very easily and is effortlessly stylish. 



7. Panama Jersey Dress by Ella Moss.  I really like this.  It's sexy and has a bit of the boho chic thing happening.  I also think one of the nicest ways to show off a tan is with an open back.


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!