What? Shopping can be even MORE fun?

Monday 1 March 2010

If you love fashion you HAVE to check out Polyvore.com


This is an awesome awesome site.  If you love to shop online or if you want to find inspiration and see what real trendsetters are into, then this is the place.   And it's so simple!  Basically it's a virtual styling tool for anyone who feels like putting a look together.  You can mix and match any item from any online store and make a beautiful collage that's called a 'set' that you can share with others.  It's functional, it's fun and from an ex-marketer's point of view, it's genius.


Here's an example of a set I created in literally 10 minutes:




So other people can look at this set and buy any item on there!


Here's a set I loved from another Polyvore member:




Enough said.


I will occasionally be sharing my own sets or those of others I like.  In the meantime, start shopping!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!