Digital Wonders

Sunday 26 September 2010

How clever is this concept of an online only magazine? I'm not sure how long they've been around, but I've recently discovered them and think they are awesome. I get to flip through them just like a regular glossy, I can zoom in, I can click on whatever interests me and I'm immediately directed to it's retailer or designer (a marketer's dream!), it's usually free and not that I'm a tree hugger, but it's environmentally friendly! Of course a big factor for the creators of these magazines is their understanding of the new social media landscape, so lots of talented bloggers get featured which makes the content all the more real.
Here are a few you can check out.

Fashion & Lifestyle:
1. Glossy Magazine - Fashion magazine from London, need I say more?


2. Cellardoor Magazine - Fun read with beautiful fashion and great interviews.
3. Antler Magazine - Fashion, Design and Photography all presented beautifully.




Kiddies:


1. Small Magazine - Covers fashion, crafts, kid friendly recipes, and showcases stylish toys.
2. Papier Mache - Scope out the coolest in kid's fashion and decor while enjoying stunning photography.




Home Decor:


1. Rue Magazine - this magazine has just been launched by two bloggers. You go girls!


2. Lonny - Started by two former Domino staff, this magazine is full of great ideas.

Food & Entertaining:

1. Sweet Paul Magazine - A spin off from Paul Lowe's successful foodie blog Sweet Paul. Yum!

2. Nesting Newbies - Recipes and tips from professional chefs and bloggers too.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!