My little boy's room

Thursday 7 July 2011

I've decided to share some photos of Y's room just for fun.  I wanted to make his room boyish while avoiding the typical shades of blue.  I also wanted it to be fun and bright.  And finally, I want to keep the design elements simple enough so that we can make small changes as Y grows without spending a fortune.  I'm quite proud of this little corner in our home :)  
I ordered these personalized fabric wall stickers online from this super cool store: mooo.  They are super easy to remove and reapply too!

The FC Barcelona scarf is his father's doing!  I love this little rocking chair which I got from Just Kidding.


The contents on these shelves will keep changing I imagine.  Hopefully the book collection will keep growing, I LOVE children's books!  The small canvases on the top left shelf were made by some of my friends in my baby shower :)


I've decided to use the white cupboard space to showcase Y's nursery art pieces, he is so proud of them!


Beautiful Arabic wood blocks that work perfectly with the color theme! I got these from Dubai Babies.

I wanted to do something personal for his wall, so I decided to paint these pictures of Y (showing his signature hair) and his favorite dog.  These were so much fun to do and Y loves them.
 Meet "doggie".


This light fixture is from Ikea, just thought it worked perfectly with the rest of the room without looking too matchy matchy.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!