Inspiration of the moment

Saturday 2 July 2011

This morning, I was sitting in my PJs looking as unglamorous as possible, going through my daily emails, checking out different websites etc.  I was most likely thinking of what to eat for breakfast, thinking of how I don't want to get off the couch when I came across this.


This is taken from her latest photoshoot for Vanity Fair.  I've always been a fan of Gwyneth.  I think she's classy, she's a good actress (not sure about the singing though), love her style.  I never looked at her as a "hot" celebrity though.  Totally changed my mind.  The woman is 38 and a mother of two, and she's looking better than ever.  Granted she's known for her yoga and macrobiotic diet, but hey, I have 5 years (turning 33 this month! eeeeek!!) to try to achieve this.  Riigggghhhhttt.


1 comment:

  1. dammmmmmnnnn!!!! yalla lets try together! just not at 8 am!!

    ReplyDelete