Two months gone, two months to go.

Tuesday 15 June 2010

I got back from Ibiza a few days ago.  Had an amazing time with the girls... we partied, we chilled on the beach, we drank Sangria, we did a little shopping and we ate.  We ate great food. I think most would agree that holidays are not a time to watch what you eat, it's a time to try local food, a time to indulge and a time to sit around a table for endless meals and have great conversation. So that's what we did.  Problem was that Ibiza is soooo not the place to do that, at least not without wanting to shoot yourself afterwards.  I don't think I have ever seen as many stunning women with the most fantastic bodies in one place.  These are women that can pull off wearing only white thongs on the beach and look flawless.  They ALL literally looked like they walked away from a Sports Illustrated swimsuit shoot. That's depressing.  


So now I am serious.  I want to lose weight and seriously tone up.  I've given myself a new deadline (to at least feel ok about getting into a bikini again) since the Ibiza one that I had set two months back came and went.  The new deadline is mid August - my best friend's wedding in Lebanon.   That's two months.  I need to do more Pilates, definitely need to up the Cardio and I need a proper diet.  I've never really dieted before so I need to do some research.  Any tips are welcome.  I'll probably need to take some prozac as well.  
Wish me luck.  

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!