Fancy baby rooms

Sunday 6 November 2011

So I'm pregnant and expecting a little girl.  Yippeeeeeee!!! :)  As you can imagine we are super excited and are counting down :) So first order of business - the nursery!  I have so many ideas running through my mind! I've posted some pictures here of some rooms that just totally inspired me.




These are pictures from One Claire Day, I love this nursery!  It's so charming and warm.  Check out how the books are displayed in the cases on the floor!


I love the simplicity of this nursery from Daffodil Design.  I'm quite set on painting the walls of the new nursery grey, just not sure if I'll go with a light grey or a darker shade. I love the Dwell Studio bedding too.




This nursery via Chic and Cheap nursery is so cute.  Even though it's predominantly a baby pink color, it's done in a mature and modern way.


This nursery from Chic and Cheap Nursery is so funky.  Love the bright colors mixed in with the dark grey walls. And all the little touches make it so much fun!



This is blogger Joni of Lay Baby Lay daughter's nursery.  I love the eclectic style and the little touches that make it so personal.  For example, the pictures on top of the changing area are in the style of a family tree, with old pictures of both sets of grand parents etc.  

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I especially love the stuffed camel in the first set of pictures. They're opening a new mom/kid store in Dubai Marina Mall that looks especially cute... have you heard of it? (I've forgotten the name)

    ReplyDelete