Sugar and spice for Posh

Monday 14 March 2011

So Victoria Beckham is finally expecting a girl.  A dream come true for any fashion loving woman out there.  Don't get me wrong, I totally love my little guy, I can't imagine life without him.  But I do also wish I get a little girl someday... and if I ever do, I apologize in advance to my husband for the damage to our bank accounts!!  So, if I ever had a girl.... (oh p.s. I'm not pregnant!!)


Capri dress by TALC


Dress by Isabel Marant


Combishort Carlotta by Loppa


Aude TeaGirl & Hana by Soft Gallery


Top and Skirt by Trelise Cooper


Garden Romper by Baby Bean


Romper and Dress both by Nellystella

I could go on and on...



Images: TALC Boutique, Smallable, Petit Hood, Soft Gallery, Trelise Cooper, Baby Bean, Nellystella

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!